7 Things You Can Build With YellaWood SuperSelect®
Shell Lumber is so proud to carry YellaWood brand SuperSelect® products, we’re offering a $50 gift card on your next purchase. Here’s 7 Things You Can Build With YellaWood SuperSelect®:
- Deck – Whether you are a pro builder or homeowner, it’s easy to see why YellaWood SuperSelect® is an outstanding choice for decking material. SuperSelect® is derived from C & better grade wood, meaning it will have virtually no bark edges and very few knots. Pro contractors will enjoy that SuperSelect® is easier to cut and lighter to carry, due to the fact that it is Kiln Dried After Treatment (KDAT). The kiln drying process means it is ready to paint or stain immediately. And since the wood is dried in a controlled environment it will be less prone to cupping, twisting and splitting.
- Adirondack Chair – What better way to enjoy your backyard paradise, than from the comfort of a classic Adirondack chair built with YellaWood SuperSelect®. With smooth, radius edges, SuperSelect® is the perfect material for lounging in the sun.
- Pergola – A pergola is guaranteed to up your backyard game. These structures are complementary to any existing deck, garden, pool, or sitting area. Using YellaWood SuperSelect® as trim can take your pergola build to the next level.
- Planter Box – Use YellaWood SuperSelect® to create a planter box as beautiful as the flowers you put in it. While you’re at it, go ahead and try your hand at making a few window boxes for the house. There’s no harm in adding a little curb appeal.
- Picnic Table – Switch it up one night and give the dining room table a break. With YellaWood SuperSelect® you can build a picnic table for the deck or backyard and transform your evening dinner routine. Beware, adding a nice stain might make this your new favorite piece of furniture.
- Bench – In baseball, sitting on the bench or “riding the pine”, was a bad thing…Well, not anymore! Thanks to YellaWood SuperSelect®, you can build a bench so beautiful that just about anyone would be proud to relax on, even a baseball player.
- Grilling Table – Backyard grilling is becoming serious business. If you are committed to the art of outdoor cooking, then you need a grill table. These range from as simple as a table accompanying your grill, to just short of a full-blown outdoor kitchen. Wrapping your grill table in YellaWood SuperSelect® is almost as good as wrapping a pork tenderloin in bacon. Just don’t try to eat the wood.
Explore free project plans and inspirations at http://www.yellawood.com/projects