5 Reasons Why YellaWood SuperSelect® is Your Best Choice
Shell Lumber is so proud to carry YellaWood brand SuperSelect® products, we’re offering a $50 gift card on your next purchase. Here’s 5 reasons why YellaWood SuperSelect is your best choice when it comes to lumber options:
- Superior Grades – YellaWood SuperSelect® products undergo a strict grading process to ensure that only the best material is used for your project. SuperSelect® products are C & better grade wood that will have virtually no bark edges and very few knots. Both 2×6 and 5/4 options are above and beyond what you would normally find in a store.
- Paint or Stain Immediately – YellaWood SuperSelect® pressure treated pine is KDAT, or Kiln Dried After Treatment. This means the wood is dried and shipped covered following treatment, so there is no wait time to paint or stain after the wood is installed. Also, since the wood is dried in a controlled environment and protection can be applied sooner, it will be less prone to splitting, twisting and cupping than similar non-KDAT materials.
- Lighter Color – YellaWood® treated lumber is treated with a Micronized Copper Azole (MCA) chemical, which keeps the natural color of wood. Having a lighter color wood makes it easier to achieve the desired paint or stain color.
- Cost – Although composite and PVC decking have precise characteristics and a variety of colors, YellaWood SuperSelect® can deliver a similar look without the same big hit to your wallet.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – That’s right. YellaWood® products come with a limited lifetime warranty to protect against rot, fungal decay and termites. See our full warranty coverage here: http://www.yellawood.com/resources/warranties-sds.aspx