BENEFITS OF A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
If you have a family or you live with multiple people, then arguments about hot water usage have more than likely come up at least once or twice in your household. Traditional water heaters never seem to hold as much hot water as is needed at any given time, and water quality is heavily effected by the condition of the tank itself. Adding insult to injury, your high monthly utility bills only add to the stress.
There is a solution, in the form of tankless water heaters. And while some may be hesitant to try this option for fear of additional expenses, tankless water heaters offer a series of benefits that you will no doubt find to be worth the initial costs.
With a tankless water heater from Shell Lumber you can:
- Save space. Tankless heaters can be installed either indoors or outdoors, and even mounted on your wall. And because units tend to be much smaller than traditional water heaters, they are easily kept out of the way and placed in less noticeable locations of your home.
- Save energy. On average, tankless water heaters tend to be up to 30% more efficient than traditional water heaters. This means that your unit is making less of an impact on the environment, while also saving you money on your energy bills each month.
- Save money. With a tankless water heater, you can easily save up to 40% on your utility bills each month. While tankless heaters do tend to be more expensive initially than traditional heaters, the extra cost is well worth it as the tankless heater will eventually end up paying for itself.
- Never run out of hot water. Do your family members constantly argue about shower times, or do you find yourself having to set showering schedules so as not to run out of hot water in the middle of your shower? With a tankless heater, you never have to worry about running out of hot water or having to compromise on shower times ever again.
- Enjoy clean water. Hot water tanks can become eroded and rusty, and unpleasant or smelly chemicals and compounds can enter your hot water supply as a result. With no tank to worry about maintaining, your water is always fresh and clean.
- Double your heater’s lifespan. Tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as traditional heaters, saving you money in the long run and granting you peace of mind. Many heaters also come equipped with extensive warranty coverage, providing you with parts and labor coverage for many years after the initial purchase.
Shell Lumber & Hardware offers a variety of tankless water heaters, suited for homes of any shape or size. To browse through our current selection of water heaters, as well as our general supply of other plumbing and bath materials, gives us a call at (305) 856-6401 today, or stop into our Miami warehouse, where you’ll find the biggest and best selection of lumber and hardware supplies in the country.